Important Course Notes
- Browser Compatibility: This learning management system is NOT compatible with Firefox. We test each release using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Quick Start Guide: Use this guide if you have any issues accessing or utilizing the course.
- Final Exam: Our system should automatically enroll you once you complete the final lesson. However, it is always a great idea to contact us to confirm your enrollment. You should receive an email from ProctorFree with your exam login information within two business days after completing the final lesson.
- Issues: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience issues or have questions
- Expiration: Students have 12 months from the date of enrollment to complete the course. If you would like to request an extension, please contact us at least two months prior to expiration.
- Course Expectations: Students are expected to take the course and engage in all the contents in their entirety, including reading all material, watching all videos, and completing the end of lesson quizzes. Such measures will help ensure that each student is adequately prepared to successfully complete the final exam. With the purchase of this course, students can take the final exam a maximum of two times. The time a student spends in each section is recorded, and students who the administration feels, do not demonstrate a good faith effort to complete all required course components, may not be granted additional attempts to take the exam. Additional attempts are at the discretion of the course administrator (NACA and JCH) and may result in additional fees.